SUSTATEX solution for injection is in 1 amber glass ampoule of 1ml in a clear cardboard box.
- The active substance of SUSTATEX is converted into testosterone in the body.
- Testosterone is a natural male hormone produced in the testes (in the ovaries in men) and is necessary for normal growth, development and development of male sex organs and secondary male sex characteristics. It is necessary for body hair, bone and muscle development and stimulates the production of red blood cells. It makes the sound thicker. Products containing testosterone are used to replace testosterone in people who have low or no natural testosterone (a condition called hypogonadism).
- Bulb: 10
- Mg: 250
- Content 1: Testosteron propiyonat 30 mg
- Content 2: Testosteron fenilpropiyonat 60 mg
- Content 3: Testosteron izokaproat 60 mg
- Content 4: Testosteron dekanoat 100 mg